Fall In Love On Valentines ft. Just Darling & BDBA

Well Valentines is coming fast and gowns are flying off the racks inworld. So I thought I would take a minute to show you one of my new favorites! Its a stunner beyond belief. I couldn't believe how well it fir and how great it looked when i put it on! So I am going to share with you a new release from Just Darling <3 Please give a warm welcome to the Camille gown!

The Camille Gown has a detailed modest chest cover with a sheer torso. Sexy at its best, this beautiful gown is perfect to blow the top of that special someone. The textures speak a story of their own with the lavish detailing. A sparkly gown of elegance with elegant movement to the full skirt. This beautiful gown comes with the necklace and earrings so all you have to do is pop it on and your almost ready to go!



So this outfit from Just Darling will get you ready... but you stll will need some bits and pieces. Say hair, unless rocking the bald is your thing. so to balance this elegant gown, I went with an elegant new release from Vanity Hair called Delicate.  Again, their amazing new textures wow me more and more each day and this ones no exception.

So depending on if your a makeup girlie or not, you might want to play it up with some fabulous makeup! So I decided to go with one of my fav favs! BDBA (Beautiful Deluxe Body Artistry!)  BDBA has jsut about everything you need for glam and everyday wear makeup here in SL. For this look, I used one of their eyeliners and a lipstick. Simple as that and you can get such a magical look! Come on down and check us out you wont be disappointed!

Before I sign this post out jsut want to adress the poses! These amazing poses were created at Posesion. I love their poses and with the amount of heavy runway work  I have been doing I can honestly say that the flow and quality of his poses are impecable and worth every penny.

Dress & Jewellery: Camille - Just Darling
Shoes - Ultra Platform - N-Core
Hair: Delicate - Vanity Hair
Lipstick : Signature Pearl Hue 7 - BDBA
Eyeliner: Starstruck - BDBA
Poses by Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment