A New Addiction ft. Addiction & PULL

Okay, this post goes out to a very special, lady, designer and new friend and member of my clan : Atiya Masala. She is the creator of your next addiction: Addiction Jewelry!  All I can saw is that these pieces are amazing and perfect for both your formal and informal needs. always classy and elegant I am here to  show you a new release in her fabulous boutique.


Ladies, this is a perfect buy....and men this is a perfect gift! This locket is not only extremely detailed but it is amazingly interactive  It allows you to rezz it inworld and put in your own photo of a love one. It is no copy no mod (still allows for picture) but it is transfer so no worries about passing it on to a love one. And if your worried about getting the picture in Atiya would love to help. So for mine, I put in one of my engagement photos with Heath Blessed and I am truely blessed and looking forward to our wedding in April.

So to style this beautiful necklace, I added an amazing dress from Fashion For Life 2013. This dress was designed by pull and the green shamrocks make me think of the up-coming Saint Patrick's day. This lovely green is a compliment to many skin tones and is absolutely stunning in detail and quality.


SLurl to Addiction Jewelery:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jewellery/204/129/38

SLurl to PULL @ Fashion for Life (ends today!):  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Artemis%20at%20Ephesus/215/172/24

1 comment: