Peparing for Spring

. As the snow melts and the grass begins to grow we wait for the flowers to bloom. Unfortunately where I am we are still buried knee deep in snow but we can hope and wait. And I do that by imagining the warmth and dressing in fabulous floral prints in Second Life. This one comes from one of my favorites for fabulous mesh and color change clothes: Shey

 
This beautiful piece comes with a color changer for 4 fabulous prints. There are also a pair of shoes included with 3 color options in the HUD as well! The open sleeves allows for the sun to kiss your skin. The moderate neckline allows this piece to be used both personally and professionally for your busy woman on the go.
 

 
In the spring I like to keep it young and playful. Simple makeup and long luscious curls. I LOVE me some curls and these curls are soooooooo detailed. They have volume shape and also curl along to the back. I highly recommend Wasabi Pills for any of your hair needs. As for makeup a beautiful one piece always works best for that quick last minute decision if you haven't been to BDBA for your makeup needs recently take a trick.
 
 
Dress: Shey - Leya
Hair: Wasabi Pills -  Momo
Poses by Posesion



No comments:

Post a Comment