Old Holywood Glam

 So, I was asked to style, my Old Hollywood Glam look if I was stepping onto a red carpet for the graduation of my Advanced Styling class. And here is how I did it. I have a love for the deep red, so I think that worked out in my best interest. I went with a classic Marilyn Inspired look featuring a gown from Purple Moon: Christina. this drop neckline just wows me and like the rest of her work, the quality is nothing but above par.

I was quite blessed in my detailing. Soon after this assignment, Vanity Hair released this stunner : Chanel Drops. It beings my back to the good old Hollywood days with the drop curls. As for makeup, they loved a good vibrant lip and I pulled it out of the gown a stunning lip from BDBA. With a bold lip comes simple yet elegant eyes. I applied nude eye shadow's, my favorite lashes and an eyeliner from MOCK. Lastly, I was inspired by Marilyn's love of diamonds and her one sole possession: a strand of stunning pearls. So I warped em together and came up with this. A drop necklace to help extenuate the neckline. Bringing the details down the neckline, these long pearls create the perfect look.

Dress: Christina - Purple Moon
Jewels:Johanna - JCNY
Hair: Channel Drops - Vanity Hair
Lipstick: Vixen Gloss Pallete 1 - BDBA

No comments:

Post a Comment