Glamorous Moods ft. Purple Moon Creations

So I have been talking about the event much, but before you can get there and look all glamorous you should arrive in style on the sim of course. What better way to glam up then to talk a waltz over to Purple Moon. I wanted to share with you, three limited editions gowns I purchased on Valentines day (behind I told you!).... And I am quite tired so I feel like showing you the raw-shots that I got right from SL itself! These gowns are available in other colors in-store.

Marzia Gown (Limited Edition in Pink)

Jules Gown (Limited edition in pink)

Lolita Gown (Limited edition in pink)

For this post, other then featuring these three amazing dresses by Purple Moon,  I wanted to talk about how I feel the importance of having even just a few good sets of jewellery, and fancy up-do's. Even with the same accessories  these gowns each have a different feel and show the versatility of ones inventory. Don't be shy to use something more then once. To mix and match and to have fun with what is in your inventory. I know a lot of models who, when they need to style run to MP and buy new things every time, but sometimes the best fit is already there. Play around and you might just be surprised. Things that are also great for versatility is color change items which make it into your new best friend.

SLURL to Purple Moon for your next fabulous shopping trip:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Etherea/170/72/22

No comments:

Post a Comment