Kicking it Hollywood Style ft. Pure Poison & KC


We all want to go to Hollywood, and hey while we are there we might as well look the part. And with "The Event" you definitively will. The event will be open to the public on March 29th only until April 14th. Budget a little tight? Experience all the amazing designers will have "swag bags"  which will have free gifts for you! You can keep up on the latest news on the women-stuff site right here as well!
This spotlight goes out to:
PURE POISON
&
KASTLE ROCK COUTURE

I was so awestruck when I saw these pieces.... All I could say was wow as my jaw hit the floor at Pure Poison. the right accessories can make or break a look, and the right amount of haute couture can make you the all time center of attention and this is no exception. Pure Poison have a line of collars in several wonderful colors which match perfectly with any style. But ZOMG, this hat is so amazing and I can honestly saw I have never seen anything like it. Don't miss your chance at yours at this event.



So we got some amazing accessories, sometimes I work back words and see what kind of outfit I want to pair it with and Kastle Rock Couture rocked my world for this one. Like all items at "The Event" this gown is not shy in quality. Elegantly detailed and perfect for any accessories this gown is an awesome piece to add to your collection.



Dress:  Natasha Gown - KC
Hat: Giul Lace Hat - Pure Poison
Collar: Adore - Pure Poison
Poses by Posesion "The Event" Exclusive set Minimalist

No comments:

Post a Comment