Dolly Days ft. GizzA, BDBA, & Zibska!


Well here I am again, back at it I swear. RL is getting the best of most of us with holidays around the corner, so i just wanted to give you an idea for a fabulous gift (hey gifting for yourself counts to no need to shy away!).  I deiced to play up one of the new release of GizzA creations : Dolly. This beautiful Lolita style dress screams detail. Available in three colors/prints, I choose the lightest of the three, mostly because I was in a cheery mood upon purchase but non the less, all three of these scream DETAIL! This version to me screams Victorian and renaissance art pieces. The vibrant color and texture contrasted with the back lace add a simple balance to the gown.

 Now now, this piece can also be that little something different at your next Christmas party. Play out the red to give it a festive feel. And to do so, I went with one of the marvelous color change jewellery sets from Zibska! The Anouk set adds that wow factor, and not only buying it can you make it red and festive, but it comes with the color change HUD for any occasion. Curious as to what type of necklace to go with, the long neckline provided in Dolly gives you room for a full piece necklace, go big and play it up. 

So lets talk makeup. Makeup can make or break an outfit, give off a feel or just complete and tidy a look.  Makeup however can be a pain to deal with, all those layers and pieces, but I want to offer you a quick fix! I am only wearing one piece! I know shocking isn't it?! Well this one piece is a part of the many promos of BDBA (Beautiful Deluxe Body Artistry) found on marketplace (don't forget to keep it checking, it changes all the time). Me and my picky self I LOVE these lips. All of their lips are so rich in color and texture and fit most lip shapes so well! The gently golden eyes and vivid lip create a smooth contrast bringing attention to the face.


All I can say is this piece is the center of attention! Fabulous from top to bottom, photographing well in lighter and darker settings this piece will give your wardrobe that wow fact its been looking for.The outfit is pop on ready including the boots and socks to match.


STYLE CARD
Make-Up: Full Face Promo - BDBA
Dress & Shoes: Dolly - GizzA Creations
Jewellery: Anouk - Zibska

No comments:

Post a Comment