Temptations ft. LoLa

 Well, Chritmas holiday have begun for me, so expect a lot more of me in the next 2 weeks! I will try my best to gift you a post once a day of some of the marvelous stuff I have lined up to blog! So don't miss a day of wonderful posts comming out!



Well here we go again with LoLa Creations! I am happy to say that they just keep on sending out more and more new releases! But there is always those olden classics that you will enjoy. I wanted to share it with you. This outfit (top & pants) are a piece called Temptation. I think the holidays have me LOVING red this season so this is no excuse for that. So this mesh top and non mesh pant outfit fits wonderfully. LoLa's classic off the shoulder mesh tops and flair pants scream comfy and cosy for your holiday season! Not to holiday in your face like, this wonderful outfit can be worn both holiday and non holiday times. So go ahead and gift yourself a little treat!


This just feels so comfy that to keep that flow, I wanted to go with a very suddle look. Bring this outfit into my RL and into how I would wear this in person. A simple pair of bangles will do the trick and some simple studs. As for the lips a gentle gloss from Siva (I picked these up at a past fair as a gift!) and my new favorite eyelashes from Amacci <3 I mean I LOVE THEM! I had not found a new favorite in 3 years of my SL time, but Amacci blew me away!

Outfit: LoLa Temptaion
Shoes: Mercy (Red) - ChoOoz
Lips: 01- Siva
Lashes: Venus - Amacci

No comments:

Post a Comment