Noor Spectacular ft. Lazuri!

So here we go again! Its been a while since my last post. I am a full time student and have exams this week but I will toss one for you to tie you over till I can regain my blogging habbits! So what's today's feature? WONDERFUL JEWELLERY!!!!! Ever been looking for a set in a specific color scheme that might be hard to find? Lazuri offers a wide range of color changeable sets that are amazingly affordable for all that they can do for you. 

Photography by Nani Xue
So when buying jewelery (both SL and RL) the first thing that comes to mind is the quality. How good are these and is it worth my money? Let me answer that for you... YESS!! I loved it so much I worked it into my engagement photos and had to get a head shot while I was there to showcase these fabulous pieces. The detail is just amazing right down to the textures, shine and shadowing. With the large variety of color options all of the pieces offered at Lazuri are multipurpose. 

Jewellery: Noor Natural Spectacular Set by Zuri Lyric of Lazuri

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/5th%20Avenue/118/119/23
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/67422

No comments:

Post a Comment