My Advanced Stylings Experiance ft. Harajuku, Gothic Avante Garde and Lollita

Okay so as you may or may not know, I recently graduated from Advanced styling classes with L'Amour Model Management! (YAY)! The talented Ava Jhamin had me working overtime and I wanted to share 3 of the outfits I did for her. All of these are amazing quality pieces created from bits and odds from a variety of pieces so as for style cards, I will provide what I can, any other questions please feel free to contact me!

Gothic Avante Garde
 Okay so with my first task, I went a little creation happy, I had an image and I wanted to make it myself! I call this "Objectified" since my goal was to make myself into a dead rose and I think I did just that. Making the headpiece (entire "flowerbox") and the leaves (that are on the back of the dress that connect the flower box to me - I couldn't get a good shot of em all I got was the back lace sorry!)


Lollita
 The next piece thrown my way was a Lolita. I found gothic Lolita easier to find but I wanted to take a more traditional spin and went for the classy white look. I had this dress custom made for me by Adoness! Yes she is amazing, yes she does custom and I am happy to announce my sponsorship with her! She has amazing fantastical and classy piece for jsut about any thing! Deffinitly take a peak at her MP and check her out inworld!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/22873 

Harajuku
So lastly this one, well I had a ton of fun with it! YAY! Well I was given Harajuku and had no clue what it was or how to spell it even... but  I love it. Harajuku is one of the many Japanese street styles. Adore, adore adore all the wonderful colors! Yes it does look like a skittle bad threw up on me and its fabulous! So different and out of my comfort zone (i sometimes get scared of using multi-colors - not anymore). So this one is going to be super helpful as I cast for the face of Virtual Asia this Sunday... in their Harajuku theme! *crosses fingers*


No comments:

Post a Comment