Pazzo Challenge!

Okay, every so often on sunday's Amour Model Managment holds a challenge. Your given a theme to style and you get to strut yourself down the runway. Now themes themes are not your general glam or haute couture. These themes are supposed to be fun! So have fun with it! This weeks theme was the elements! I wanted to be fiery hot hot hot! I couldnt help myself!

Thanks GracieAnn for the photo!

So I decided Sunday morning to participate since I was grump on saturday. I am always glad to participate and have a great time. Check out the full set of contestants here :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/67870197@N06/sets/72157632573185354/

You do not need to be a L'Amour Model to participate so keep your eyes out for the next notice!

December Pazzo Challenge 2012
Okay so this shows you how scatterbrain I am... I forgot to share my December entry! I placed third in this competition! It was a christmas theme and always tons of fun.

Thank you Ava for all these wonderful challenges. Keeping models sharp and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment