Only a few more days left for POE ft. Liv Glam

 Well here we go again with a fabulous mesh suit from LIV GLAM! So I recently finished the POE5  hunt and I can say this is one of my favorites! Full body mesh suit made me melt. The amazing quality textures and fit to Liv Glams outfits is not missing in this free gift! Now lucky you, with the holiday's we were all busy and POE understands that and wants to give you peace of mind till January 6th! So, even if your not into this hunt, pop into Liv Glam, pick this up and take a peak at some of the fabulous new release. Liv Glam is my "go to girl" for mesh!


So how do you accessories such a beautiful piece. Simple. Keep it simple, nude tones do just fine. So I added my FAVORITE shoes : Triumph by N-Core. They may cost a pretty penny (trust me I bought the fat pack!) but the quality is well worth it. So I wanted natural beauty so guess what, that's Miss Llyssa without any makeup at all (total shocker!). So keep it simple and letthis elegant piece speak for itself!

Mesh Suit: Gazinskaya - Liv Glam
Shoes: Triumph - N-Core
Hair: Liquer - LOQ (TDR)

No comments:

Post a Comment